During the school year, Katha Dance Theatre offers Kathak classes over three sessions (Fall, Winter, and Spring). These classes build on each other, leading to a class performance in Sadhana, KDT’s annual spring showcase.
Enrollment to our school starts in Fall session students are encouraged to attend all three sessions within the same class at the same studio. Students must attend 2 full terms to perform in the end of the year recital. No new registrations are accepted after the start of Winter term. All late starts are subject to approval by the director.
* At this time all KDT classes are full, we are taking a waitlist for next year. Please email us at email@example.com to be added to our next year’s waiting list.
- Saturday mornings/afternoons
- Sunday mornings/afternoons
- Wednesday evenings
- Sunday afternoons
10 Classes per Session:
- $220 (1 hour class/week/session – a total of 10 hours)
- $300 (1.5 hours class/week/session – a total of 15 hours)
- $30 per class (1 hour class – valid for less than 8 classes a session)
- $40 per class (1.5 hour class – valid for less than 8 classes a session)
Recital Fee: $15 per student performing in Sadhana (collected during Spring Session)